Join Our Team
EFCO offers the sweetest opportunities!
Family-owned and operated since 1903, EFCO is considered one of the BEST PLACES TO WORK in the Hudson Valley, according to Zippia.
EFCO Products is a global leader in creating and distributing innovative bakery fillings, mixes and concentrates, beverage bases and syrups, sauces and spreads, fruit and specialty toppings, and savory sauces that have made us a key supplier to the bakery and foodservice industry.
Becoming a leader has meant investing in our most precious ingredient; our employees. At EFCO we understand the power and value of people, and that a happy employee translates into better results and a more positive work environment. It’s because of this that you can expect a very attractive and highly competitive compensation package.
- Paid Time Off (company holidays, vacation and sick days)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Pension Plan
- Incentive Programs
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Wellness Coverage
EFCO Products is currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to join our Quality Assurance team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with quality assurance, food safety, and regulatory compliance in EFCO’s production facility
- Ensure the highest quality food and product safety while making sure that GMPs, SOPs and safe work practices are being met
- Perform quality assurance testing on test, wet/dry mixes and raw materials
- Research/data collection and interpretation
- Record keeping and report writing
- Communicating information in an efficient and timely manner
- Analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Social and environmental awareness
- Math skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Proficient Computer Skills with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to carry, twist, bend, and stoop in conjunction with frequent lifting up to 50 pounds
Education And Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Associates Degree in Food Science (preferred)
- Minimum of 1-2 years in Food Manufacturing and/or Baking Experience
- HACCP Certified
Responsibilities include repairing, installing, and maintaining equipment, machinery, building and facilities. The qualified candidate will quickly respond to Production line calls so Production personnel will know the status of the machinery and repairs. Candidate will operate and observe machinery in order to test their performance while troubleshooting and repairing Production department electrical equipment.
We are looking for an individual who will add to our recipe for success. Join our fast- paced environment while partnering with a great team of people.
Candidate should be proficient in:
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment