The Packaging Department Supervisor is responsible for supporting product packaging operations. The Supervisor will ensure that all products are packed safely and efficiently while maintaining a sanitary environment which meets all food safety regulations.
The ideal candidate will understand the set-up and functionality of all packaging equipment and will be able to step in as needed. Candidate will conduct huddle meetings at the beginning of each shift to ensure that the team is aware of the daily expectations, while fostering and maintaining a positive and collaborative team environment. Candidate will work with Management and Human Resources to ensure all employees are properly trained in all areas of responsibility. We are looking for an inquisitive and hands-on seasoned leader to join our fast-paced team.
EFCO Products is a family-owned and operated company that has been creating and distributing high-quality bakery fillings, mixes, syrups, sauces, toppings, and more since 1903.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing setting
• Strong organization, leadership, and communication and teambuilding skills
• Knowledge of industry GMP’s and SQF preferred
• A technical aptitude and a willingness to learn
EFCO Products is pleased to reward our dedicated team members with comprehensive medical, vision, dental and wellness coverage, competitive compensation packages, life insurance and excellent benefit offerings. We also offer an Employee Assistance Program, a Pension Plan as well as paid time-off and company holidays.
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Troubleshooting Industrial Automation Equipment
- Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Forklift Licensed
- Packaging Experience
- Scheduling Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Meets Physical Requirements
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Basic Computer Skills
- Leadership / People Management