The HACCP Coordinator is responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of HACCP Programs, including pre-requisite programs, food safety, and regulatory compliance in our production facility. The qualified candidate will ensure food safety and product quality standards are met through HACCP Programs and ensure GMPs, SOPs, and safe work practices are being met. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate strong leadership skills while functioning as a team player.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to develop and deliver food safety training and HACCP programs.
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels is essential.
- Must be able to evaluate information quickly, identify key issues, and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, and experience.
- Must have a strong sense of personal ownership while maintaining a team-oriented environment.
- SQF Practitioner, HACCP, PCQI, Better Process Control, and GMP certification required.
- Strong computer skills with experience using Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
We are looking for an organized and communicative individual who will add to our recipe for success. Join our fast-paced environment while partnering with a team of innovative and strategic thinkers.