It’s Time To Get Baking. Explore Our Collection of Favorite Formulas That Customers Around the Globe Love to Make for Their Patrons.
|EFCO Item #336 Superior Moist Brownie Mix||1 lb.||2 oz.|
|EFCO Item #112 Cream Cheese Filling||8 oz.|
|EFCO Item #200 Raspberry Jam||6 oz.|
|Chocolate Chips, melted||1 lb.||4 oz.|
|White Chocolate chips, melted||1 lb.||4 oz.|
|OPTIONAL: Mixed nuts, Toasted pecans (chopped)||2 oz.|
- Blend EFCO Item #336 Superior Moist Brownie Mix, EFCO Item #112 Cream Cheese Filling, EFCO Item #200 Raspberry Jam, and nuts in mixing bowl for 2 minutes on low speed until well combined. Set aside.
- Line a 1/2 sheet pan with a silicone pan liner.
- Melt chocolate in bowl until smooth. Spread in the bottom of sheet pan.
- Freeze for 5-10 minutes until firm.
- Spread raspberry truffle filling over set chocolate from freezer.
- Melt white chocolate chips until smooth and spread over truffle filling. Imediately add topping of choice.
- Once set, remove from pan and cut or break into pieces. Store in sealed containers in cooler case.
- NOTE: For added flavor, lightly toast nuts before adding to crumb mixture. For added texture, mix 4 oz. of Quick Cooking Oat to above crumb mixture.