It’s Time To Get Baking. Explore Our Collection of Favorite Formulas That Customers Around the Globe Love to Make for Their Patrons.
|EFCO item #338 Scone Mix||1 lb||8 oz|
|Shredded Cheddar Cheese||5 oz|
|Butter or Margarine, softened||2 oz|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||1 oz|
|Optional: Heated Tomato Pasta Sauce, if desired||1 oz|
- Heat oven to 400º F.
- Spray sheet pans with cooking spray.
- Using a large bowl, blend EFCO item #338 Scone Mix, milk and cheddar cheese until soft dough forms.
- Note: Adding extra cheddar cheese will boost the flavor!
- Divide dough in half. On surface lightly sprinkled with EFCO item #338 Scone Mix, roll 1 half into 9x6 inch rectangle.
- Spread half the butter over dough. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of dough piece.
- Cut dough lengthwise into 18 (1/2 inch) strips.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Twist each dough strip as many times as possible; place on cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve with pasta sauce.